About Us

My photo
We gather and publish a wide range of links to nature related news from 400 sources, including government, councils, environmental groups, companies and media outlets. We cover many nature related topics including; conservation, rejuvenation, wildlife, agriculture and food, energy and mining, climate change, business, politics, transport, weather, technology, science, health, education, art and more. You can 'Follow by Email' to receive a daily update in your inbox, or 'Like' us on Facebook. If you have an idea for a story please let us know. johnrm26466@hotmail.com
Check out my Youtube channel! I have been shooting and editing environmental stories in South Australia and adding clips of Aussie wildlife.

www.youtube.com

My poor blog has suffered, for many reasons, mostly time. A decent wrap of local stories can take 3 hours, I don't get paid and it is a challenge to balance work, family and blogging.




No comments:

Post a Comment