About Us

My photo
We gather and publish a wide range of links to nature related news from 400 sources, including government, councils, environmental groups, companies and media outlets. We cover many nature related topics including; conservation, rejuvenation, wildlife, agriculture and food, energy and mining, climate change, business, politics, transport, weather, technology, science, health, education, art and more. You can 'Follow by Email' to receive a daily update in your inbox, or 'Like' us on Facebook. If you have an idea for a story please let us know. johnrm26466@hotmail.com

BLOG UPDATE - Month Two

It has been two months since my first news post on this blog. I have spent nearly every night copying and pasting headlines and links. 

If you have ANY feedback I would love to hear it. 'Comment' on this post or send me an email: johnrm26466@hotmail.com

Activity over the past two months...for those that care!

2,388 views 

which includes 1,112 views in Australia, 939 in U.S., 70 in Germany, 40 in U.K.

and small amounts of views in South Korea, Malaysia, Ukraine, Canada, South Africa, Ecuador, China, Dominican Republic, France, Italy, Turkey, Romania, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Russia, Japan, India, Singapore, Cote d'ivoire, Taiwan and Kazakhstan.

73 posts

Average 38 views per day

Yesterday was the best day yet with 124 views.

If I keep getting views I will keep doing this blog. Environment groups are receiving extra web site traffic through this blog and for me that is mission accomplished, just need to multiply! Please help me by sharing this blog with your friends and acquaintances.

Thanks to the professionals and groups that write and produce all these stories, great work!

Thanks to my friends, family and acquaintances who support me greatly.

And thanks so much to Google and Blogger.com for making this possible at all.

Cheers!
John 

No comments:

Post a Comment