About Us

My photo
We gather and publish a wide range of links to nature related news from 400 sources, including government, councils, environmental groups, companies and media outlets. We cover many nature related topics including; conservation, rejuvenation, wildlife, agriculture and food, energy and mining, climate change, business, politics, transport, weather, technology, science, health, education, art and more. You can 'Follow by Email' to receive a daily update in your inbox, or 'Like' us on Facebook. If you have an idea for a story please let us know. johnrm26466@hotmail.com
BLOG UPDATE - Month One

It has been 31 days since my first news post on this blog. I have spent at least two hours every night, except Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, copying and pasting headlines and links. I have had some good feedback from environmental groups and media colleagues. 

If you have ANY feedback I would love to hear it. At the moment I am happy with the page format of the daily post, I think it is easy enough to scroll through quickly and find subjects that interest you. I am thinking of making Sunday a 'good news story' only day. I could split the 'Australia' section into states and territories. If you have an idea to improve this site I really want you to tell me about it, 'Comment' on this post or send me an email: johnrm26466@hotmail.com

Activity over the past month...for those that care!

1,075 views 

which includes 610 views in Australia, 336 in U.S., 40 in Germany, 25 in U.K.

and small amounts of views in South Korea, Malaysia, Ukraine, Canada, South Africa, Ecuador, China, Dominican Republic, France and Italy.

42 posts

Average 35 views per day

If I keep getting views I will keep doing this blog. Environment groups are receiving extra web site traffic through this blog and for me that is mission accomplished, just need to multiply! Please help me by sharing this blog with your friends and acquaintances.

Thanks to the professionals and groups that write and produce all these stories, great work!

And thanks so much to Google and Blogger.com for making this possible at all.

Cheers!
John 

No comments:

Post a Comment